North Lanarkshire Learning & Leisure Services Websites
Terms & Conditions
North Lanarkshire Learning & Leisure Services websites are subject to the Terms and Conditions detailed below. Accessing and using our websites signifies your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Using North Lanarkshire School and Support Websites
Our websites are maintained for your personal use and viewing and as such you agree that:-
• your use of our websites is only for lawful purposes, and
• will not restrict or inhibit enjoyment of our websites by other users; and
• you will not post material to this site which is obscene, defamatory, offensive or
• which is likely to cause distress or harass any other individual,
• post private addresses or phone numbers without the knowledge and consent of the individual concerned, or
• use the site for purposes of advertising, direct marketing or promotion.
Linking to Our Websites
You do not need our permission to link to our sites and we do not object to you linking directly to any page on the site. However, you must set such links to open in the entire browser window, preferably as a new window, and not within frames contained in your own site.
© 2016 North Lanarkshire Learning & Leisure Services all rights reserved.
The material on our sites is protected by copyright throughout the world and is owned by North Lanarkshire Learning & Leisure Services.
You may read, print and download it for private use. You must properly acknowledge the copyright owner if material is re-published in any format. This permission does not extend to any material on this site that is the copyright of a third party.
You may not :-
• commercialise or otherwise copy it without the express permission of North Lanarkshire Council;
• alter or add to the material on this site; or
• otherwise misappropriate it.
Due to the number of sources from which we obtain content and the nature of electronic distribution via the world wide web, North Lanarkshire Learning & Leisure Services does not give any warranties in respect of their web sites.
Some of the information contained in or accessible through the websites is from a variety of other sources. No warranty is provided by North Lanarkshire Learning & Leisure Services that information contained therein is accurate or up-to-date and North Lanarkshire Learning & Leisure Services cannot be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from such materials.
There are links to other websites available to users throughout these sites and we make best efforts to link only to information on appropriate websites. However, as they are outwith the control of the Council, we accept no liability and cannot guarantee that
• such links or information that users may then be able to access, will not contain content of an inappropriate or offensive nature; or
• links will work or be always available.
Whilst we make best efforts to ensure that content and resources available on our websites are virus free, we recommend that you always use anti-virus software when accessing or downloading information from the Internet. North Lanarkshire Learning & Leisure Services is not responsible for any loss, corruption, damage or disruption to your computer system (including data, software, operating system and hardware) which may occur whilst using these websites or materials you have downloaded from them.
If you wish to complain about any issue involving North Lanarkshire Learning and Leisure Services Websites then please contact:
and report the matter of concern. We will deal with it in accordance with North Lanarkshire Council's policies and respond within 5 working days.
The postal address is:
Digital Services Manager, North Lanarkshire Council ITSC, Towers Rd, Airdrie, ML6 8PG
Telephone: (+44) 01236 757600
If this does not lead to a satisfactory resolution of the issue then it can be escalated to:
Head of Education, Skills, Lifelong Learning and Youth Employment,
Telephone (+44) 01698 403140
Please close this window to return to the previous page.